tuesday the day I study one subject only

By yow yuen
start from morning d I already very sui..

dah lah go late to college ..so kuai park at student place there..climb M block till M302..but found out there is nobody there...aiz..call tat MrGan ..macam sudah tahu what I want ask...straight answer PA203...oklor..dun need waste my saliva and phone credit..walk walk go PA..wah..meet with the people I know de but act dunno her and fast fast go class..sorry lar..I no time to chat liao tat time...class start 8am but I 8.05am juz woke up..so u know de lar wat time when I enter my class...

time I enter class , wah..so many people..feel my class suddenly so meriah..never attend tutorial so many people one(last time mayb got but I lost tat memories d)..then I kap one gal there lor..aiya..I kap is not because she pretty but she look like Allison..haha..her most same part is mouth...haha...I dunno Allison got read my blog or not if not she gonna kick me d ==

after finish class we go eat lor...we got eat milk fish head meehon near the 12lau there...eat till around rm47.50..oklar..no bad..after tat Ah Gan leave us..wanna go meet up his cousin d..behind say cousin but reality he like his cousin one..juz dunwan admit only...

then go play bowling lor..2 car follow lor..one chee choong and one is zakwan..kok ken not follow..he say want go back home sleep,furthermore he spent all his money d...

so story in bowling start now...first game we all kena pawned by zakwan and second game not bad..dailou get 3X...dun see my dailou face like sohai sohai..but damn keng also play bowling..most respect is he can screw the ball...the most keng is zakwan and dailou..the most palia go to ah kang..aiz..dunwan say ah kang lar...play bowling alway go longkang one..kang and longkang...

after tat not while , reach home d..fetch jien go home lor...suddenly raining..planning go futsal d de..aiz but need cancel d..go on9 lor..but eyes very heavy go sleep and when I awake my leg damn pain...walao..like kena gigit bilion semut...tak boleh..tahan..nxt time i wont sleep like L position anymore...

so I on9 around 7.30..waiting for 'A' to on9...but she didnt on9 today...haha...nvm tomoro still got..

so juz for today the blog..sorry I forgot take picture of meehoon and bowling to share here...

juz have a nice dream and all the best in future!!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?