the day I scare to capture graveyard scene

By yow yuen
my new futsal shoes
hi all,

so long didnt update my blog liao..aiz..lazy lar..even my forum now also i less diao it..pointless..exam coming soon..

about today,I went cheng beng at kuala khubu bharu this morning...aiz..sleep 3 hours nia..no enough..1 and half hour journey from kl to the kkb there..tired..as usual..reach there sure meet with my relative that share same surname..haha..but i not really close with them..somemore i dunno how speak hakka...as usual ..biasa lar..be the eldest cucu have to do everything..haiz..tired tired...so cham..but i cant let my dad and mom do also ma..so ma do only until 11am..then back home..around 1pm CBG(c*baiGan) come fetch me go pavilion..so kuai leh fetch me go along with CBJ(dun need explain lor tis one)go there..aiz buy new shoes..eat at little taiwan ..spend around rm130..eat also JCO doughnut..and also buy a new shoes..wakaka...total i got 3 shoes now..lanci u all ..

oklar..i very lazy to type..want go watch crunchyroll ..

tats all for today and greet everyone tat read my blog..i really sorry coz didnt update it
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 9:51 PM
    Waa your forum you don't want to care ady... Lol

Something to say?