Simon fren

By yow yuen
today whole day stay at home and go yamcha with gan and simon for around 4 hours outside...T_T

ok...the topic today is about I catch a Simon pet..without talking so much nonsense , here the picture of these superbug~



ok..dun bother the background as I am playing mIrc and cheating a 30years old guy there..hehe



cockroach being killed by me..wakakaka..


I dare Simon to do this..lol..actually I accidentally eat the cockroach..taste not bad , just like tailou chicken rice

Will I become Roachman? I am scare because Simon wont be fren with me d T_T
 

2 comments so far.

  1. aarongan November 3, 2008 at 12:05 AM
    i like it!!!!!! Cheers !!!!!
  2. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ November 3, 2008 at 4:51 PM
    I taste like a chicken rice?Cool!!have to try it..b4 that i ate 1 it taste like Nandos chicken...

Something to say?